Chocolate Paddy....What Shoes?

I am now the proud owner of a new Chocolate Paddington. For all the other owners of the same color bag, what brand of shoes and what color shoes are you wearing with it? Post pics & purchase info, please.
Thanks so very much.

I like to wear my chocolate paddington with...well, brown heels! :lol: But for a twist I also like to wear my choco with patterned heels, like in the photo attached. I also attached a photo of my (once) Edith and the most matched shoe I have ever found for her! It was amazing how much the colour matched. Looking at old photos of her makes me really sad. I need another whiskey Edith! :crybaby:

Anyhow, the one with the chocolate paddington is Michael Antonio and the one with the whiskey Edith is Steve Madden. But to be truthful with you, while I try to match my heels to my purse it isn't a requirement for me. Sometimes I match the brass on the padlock instead of the actual chocolate colour. I do that for my jewerly as well.

Congrats on your paddington! Chocolate is the most amazing colour! :jammin:

Attachments

• paddy.jpg
    paddy.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 112
  • edy5.jpg
    edy5.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 92
Hi PursePhanatic!

Lately I've been using my Converse metallic bronze chuck taylors with jeans. I like it that it compliments the lock on my paddy. Sometimes when I feel like wearing my skirt or capri pants I wear my Chloe Golden sphere shoes & my favorite Delman whipstitched flats. Please find the links below.

I also think that it depends on what you wear with your Choco paddy.

Hysteric

http://www.barneyscoop.com/b/c/browse/product.s?productId=279049&source=category&index=2&prodIndex=2&listSize=31&categoryId=35

Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM

Neiman Marcus Online=

I bought a pair of Chloe platforms in chocolate to match my Paddy! Bad me! But it's pretty hot.

Any chocolate platforms will go really well - or pumps that evoke that British countryside look.

Agreed, the chocolat paddy goes so well with everything!
I love to wear mine with my chocolat Chloe platforms best :heart:

Attachments

• today.jpeg
    today.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 50
:PHad to add these pics of my Guiseppe Zanotti heels that go really well with my chocolat paddy!

Attachments

• 40.dbas 033.jpg
    40.dbas 033.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 35.dbas 036.jpg
    35.dbas 036.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 49