Chocolate Muse Dilemma! I NEED HELP!!!

1. I just got my first Large Chocolate Muse over eBay. Don't worry I checked the authenticate this thread and ppl did say that it was authentic. :smile:

However, the problem I have with it is that though the bag is gorgeous, there is some wear at the bottom of the bag, there is slight discoloration on the back of the bag, and one of the feet is dented :sad:. Also, a strange thing I noticed is that the straps pull so the back and front of the bag crease a little.

I don't know what to do! I don't know if the bag is in this condition because it hasn't been treated/conditioned and can be fixed by a reliable shoe repair shop or if I should just try to return it.

So, have any of you wonderful muse owners had the same problem with your bags?

I do :heart: the Muse, but it's one of those things that I can notice and other purse lovers DEFINITELY will notice too!

Please give me your thoughts people! Thanks in advance!

2. well, i don't know how much you paid for the muse. Usually such dilemma rarely happen if u buy from the store.
    If u are not satisfied with it, try to return.That's my opinion.

3. yesther ,pics would really help here. When the muse was first released, I pre-ordered it from Saks.It showed up with a dented foot. I chose not to keep it because it was too small. Don't be too upset about the dent. It seems like this might happen over time. The discolorations would bother me though. Also,the manner that the straps distort the bag, I have not noticed on my large muse to a really noticeable degree.I did notice this on the rive gauches. If you are not happy with the bag and feel it was not represented well in the listing, I would talk to the seller.Good luck and let us know what you decide.

4. Ok the seller gave me some money off so that was good. I'm taking it to the shoe repair place that all the YSL store in Chicago takes it to and am going to see what he can do. Will let you know what happens! Thanks for your insight ladies!