Chocolate leather Carly..when is it coming out?

Arghhh! Why do I even read this forum??? I thought my handbag shopping list was completed until I read this thread.

A chocolate leather Carly??? :drool:

I am so in love with my black Carly, I'd love to have another one in brown. But, I just received a patent mohogany tote which I am in love with too. Gosh darn it! Now I have to decide whether to keep the tote or exchange it for the Choco Carly.

Does anyone know if there will be other Fall colors for Carly? If there is a burgandy, wine, or grey one I will keep the patent tote and get the Carly in one of those colors.

<sigh> Called my store this morning, spoke with a SA who put me on the list to call when the chocolate leather Carly came out. She didn't have a date on the release though.

Just called again to try to find out the trim color, spoke with a different SA who could not find ANYTHING about the chocolate leather Carly, said that the only Carly in the system for future release was a holiday patchwork (November timeframe), but the colors weren't listed so she couldn't tell me those.

What if the chocolate leather Carly is a myth to torture us???? :cry:

^ Me too!! I actually purchased the black leather carly today but I'm more of a brown bag person. I had asked the SA if there would be a brown leather one and he told me maybe next year but now that I read there is going to be a leather brown one in the next month or 2 I think I might hold onto the black for now and not use it and wait for the brown leather to exchange.

I'm still wanting to know what color the trim will be. Chocolate with chocolate will be ok, beautiful I'm sure but I won't run right out to buy it like I would if there is an amazing contrasting color trim...we'll see.