Chocolate Edith from NM

SoCal said:
^ Savannah, What is your reaction to the bag?

SoCal, I really do love this bag. It is nicer than I had imagined. I can see myself carrying it for sure. I was just telling another forum member that I bought so many bags this month that I need to quit shopping for awhile. I bought a few Chanels and a Bbag that I would be heartbroken if I had to part with any of them. But if someone had asked me to sell them the Edith, I would not mind parting with it. It is a beautiful bag and I do love it. But I love my other bags more, does that make sense?? :huh:

Savannah912 said:
SoCal, I really do love this bag. It is nicer than I had imagined. I can see myself carrying it for sure. I was just telling another forum member that I bought so many bags this month that I need to quit shopping for awhile. I bought a few Chanels and a Bbag that I would be heartbroken if I had to part with any of them. But if someone had asked me to sell them the Edith, I would not mind parting with it. It is a beautiful bag and I do love it. But I love my other bags more, does that make sense?? :huh:

Makes perfect sense to me! Priorities... : )