Chocolate Edith from NM

1. My chocolate Edith is here from Neiman Marcus. I was quite shocked since I wasn't expecting it until the end of April. Anyway, it's was a NICE surprise:love: , I really like this color. Let me know what you gals think?
    First picture taken without flash, it's true to the choco color. Second with flash.
    IMG_4081.JPG IMG_4082.JPG IMG_4090.JPG IMG_4092.JPG IMG_4099.JPG
  2. oooh ! I WANT IT!!!! It looks alot like the it the pics???
  3. OMG that's what I'm getting on Saturday! I can't wait! What do you think about the bag? Is it worth the money?
  4. Saks SUCKS! I am still waitlisted...eeeeerrrrrrrrrr!Another forum member called me today and has 2 whiskeys on the way!My luck..I am going to meet her and buy it!
  5. It was love at first sight! I was kinda worried due to all the other negative feedbacks so I wasn't expecting much. But once I got it out of the box, I was in love. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!
  6. Jill, the one is the chocolate color, with the flash, it does look kind of like the whisky.
  7. Would you be a doll and post a pic of you wearing it on your shoulder...or in your hand....!!!?I like to see the proportions!
  8. Oh, and no you cannot carry it ove the shoulder. My 4 year can, but not me, and I have normal shoulders.
  9. You are so lucky-Congrats..its so beautiful! I cant wait to get my hands on an Edith! DROOL!
  10. Jill, I'll take more pictures just for you. Have to tell you, LOVE your Chanel tote!!!
  11. Yes, I'm definitely liking the chocolate more than the whiskey IMO. Congrats!
  12. Wow - what a beautiful bag. I love that first photo that you posted!!!

I'm also waiting for the chocolate to come in from NM - I ordered both the whiskey and chocolate to compare colors.

Boy what a hard decision!!!
  13. Congrats Savannah! You are having one heck of a week- so jealous! The Edith looks gorgeous- its starting to grow on me again- Uh Oh!

Enjoy- its really beautiful in the chocolate!
  14. Very nice! I think the chocolate color is beautiful! Congrats on getting it early!
  15. Oh my dear heavens. That is BEAUTIFUL!! Why-oh-why did I cancel mine??????