Chocolate & Denim Carly sigthing!!!

1. I was at Nordstrom's today & asked if there was any Coach on sale. The SA showed me 2 bags (1 hobo & 1 very large tote-type of bag). Then she mentioned that they just got some new bags! I said I'd like to see them & I was so happy & shocked they had the Chocolate & Denim Carlys!!! :yahoo: I thought they weren't coming out til May!

Anyway, I tried on each size (large, medium, and the demi), in both colors & they are all beautiful! They also had a cavas/saddle in large, which was beautiful as well! Now I can't decide between the medium & large, both are nice but the large does seem a bit large for me (5'4", 120). Also, the Chocolate does seem like it might get dirty quickly, even though I'm very good at taking care of my bags. You could never put it on the floor, the feet are tiny & the bottom is fabric as well.

Anyway, just thought I'd share in case anyone wants to check them out in person!!! The store I was in was at Dulles Town Center, No. VA. HAVE FUN LADIES!!! :wlae:
  2. I'm heading to the mall tomorrow to check out Macy's so I'll be looking at Nordstroms as well. Thanks for the heads up!
  3. Thanks for the heads up. Will check out the Annapolis Nordstrum in the next couple of days.