Chocolate Carly question

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
So, in a city the size of Dallas you'd think someone would have the new Carly! But noooooo! Or if they do, they're not selling them yet. I called the big stores and they said they won't be available till the end of the month!! How are they able to sell them in Maine and New York but not frickin' Dallas!
So, I called the Maine store (figured since I used to live there I'd give them some business) and asked if I could order the new Carly. They said sure but couldn't get the 25% off (before I even asked they mentioned this).
I've tried searching the new Carly posts to see who's been able to order one with the PCE discount. Has anyone had any luck? I already bought a canvas Carly with the PCE so I guess it's a possibility that I could do an exchange later. However, with my luck they'll make me pay the extra!! Sorry this is so long, I'm just trying to figure out where the best place to call would be! I'm dying for this bag! Any advice?

I ordered mine with PCE but supposedly the bag isn't available till the next floor set which was supposed to be today. Anywho I called a store in Vegas (not even close to my store) for fun and the SA told me to just buy a regular one like in black or khaki/saddle/gold then exchange it when they put the choc ones on the floor. I don't think it would work w/your canvas one since they are different prices. The SA told me it had to be the same price.

i got mine with PCE.

i would call another store and tell them that you are a PCE customer, and would like to order the B4/BR Carly...since they don't have any in your area, and see if they will ship it to you/your store.

I ordered mine with PCE but supposedly the bag isn't available till the next floor set which was supposed to be today. Anywho I called a store in Vegas (not even close to my store) for fun and the SA told me to just buy a regular one like in black or khaki/saddle/gold then exchange it when they put the choc ones on the floor. I don't think it would work w/your canvas one since they are different prices. The SA told me it had to be the same price.

There's a new floor set today!!! :drool::drool::drool:

I ordered the khaki/saddle originally with the PCE discount, but changed it to chocolate before it shipped, so that is probably why I was still able to have the discount on the chocolate color.

I am sorry you are having trouble. Let us know if you have any luck!

I didn't notice there was a price difference, too. Guess I'll have to go check that out! I'm so pathetic, I'm going to have dreams of this bag tonight!!:rolleyes:

I didn't notice there was a price difference, too. Guess I'll have to go check that out! I'm so pathetic, I'm going to have dreams of this bag tonight!!:rolleyes:

sorry I should have asked specifically which canvas one you were talking about. The white canvas ones w/the pear/cognac trim are the same price as the sig ones but the choc/denim/jade canvas sig ones are more than the reg sig ones.

Hear yee, hear yee- I was told today that Carly Chocolate hits the floor next Thursday. SA told me that is when they are going to be out in the botiques. (Im in NJ.) They said the styles and prices would be the same, just in the new chocolate color.