Chocolate and a Cheating Man?

bagnshoofetish said:
sounds like a weasel to me. a chocolate covered weasel.

:nuts: that is hillarious
I definitly think some snooping is necesary, unless he purchased some of that jessica simpson lotion stuff that you eat... I forget what its called... and I'm not really sure if thats any better then cheating

:nuts: This post had me laughing out loud! I would have thought that it was all innocent, if it weren't for the fact that he admitted that there was chocolate on his chest... from cooking. Yeah right!

On a sadder note, a good, dear friend of mine's husband is cheating on her, and she only recently found out. It really sucks.

Ok, 50/50 here, she should do some snooping definitely before she says anything else, and yes if he did get it on with another girl it seems juicy. I'd wait to see if he comes home again smelling like something else, perfume, a scent of a woman, my god awful excuse chocolate for dinner, hello...maybe he thinks that she might have cheated as well...

OMG I would've been so angry. If my husband tasted like chocolate, he had better have one good excuse for it...not "it must've gotten on me making dinner." The ick factor is just too much! Second hand chocolate flavor...eewwwww!

It seems that Mr. ICookWithChocolate does want to get caught. Come on, who decides to be experimental with chocolate with another woman (unless it was a man :amazed: ??? in which case we need a new thread altogether) and decides not to shower after? And who really, honestly, cooks with chocolate? Baking, maybe, but surely not cooking!

Either way, some snooping is in order. I don't know about you guys, but I can snoop like nobody's business!:shame: (esp when its none of my business!) I hope it turns out okay!

Reactions: scarlett_2005
^^^ LOL. I know what you mean.
I was just thinking that he didn't even have the decency to take a shower. I've heard of double dipping but this is just gross.