choco spy question

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
choco spy owners, does it chocolate color fades like it does with the cognac spy? how does the chocolate spy age ? really appreciate the feedback tia :flowers:

Well, I have a couple of spys including the chocolate, and haven't run into any fading problems. It's been about 4 yrs on one. As far as I know, I haven't heard any problems with fading, except on the Cognac...which was intentionallly made to look faded.

The dark brown one doesn't fade. I've had mine for some time now and the color is rich as ever. Only the cognac one does, but it's supposed to be so.

how does the chocolate spy looked when it ages a bit any of you ladies has any pics?

kaka, my choc doesn't fade, only my cognac does :yes:
BUT for some reason the choc always looks fade in pic(at least mine does whenever I took pic of it but IRL it doesn't fade at all). Check out my collection pic for the Large choco, you'll see what I mean ;)

I have two Petrol spys, an old one and a brand new one. Old one is definitely faded a little bit. Color on the new one looks super saturated. Both are stunning in their own way. I don't mind the fading at all.

My chocolate Spy is still pretty new so I'm not sure how it will age. I did spray it with AG when I first got it though. I'm hoping that will help.