Choco Shopper Arrived...Had it with Chloe

Well, I get to write one AND grade bunches! The *best*??? of both worlds? Trying to finish my second grad degree and teaching at the same time. (And a bit of law on the side. Nothing like keeping WAY too busy!)

ETenebris said:
Well, I get to write one AND grade bunches! The *best*??? of both worlds? Trying to finish my second grad degree and teaching at the same time. (And a bit of law on the side. Nothing like keeping WAY too busy!)

ETenebris. I am so glad you mentioned the academic pressures. Do you think it's the academic pressures that driving us to buy expensive bags? I am working on a phd (long distance - am in MA and my degree is at stanford) and helping to run a int'l hedge fund at the same time. I am also working on a master's in russian studies on the side - actually a destressor since I love it. I am thinking about law but my job is awesome and I don't want to leave. I also play ice hockey on weekends on a girl's team - but this doesn't do much for the stress.

Anyway, enough complaints about stress.

I am tempted to get the choco shopper at a discounted price from an F&F event. Only b/c it's a good price since I just cannot justify paying the full price. But it sounds like your experience was a nightmare. I am getting mine from Nordy instead of the boutique, whose sales people are extremely snobby. What is your experience with Nordy like? Thanks!

toreilly said:
ETenebris. I am so glad you mentioned the academic pressures. Do you think it's the academic pressures that driving us to buy expensive bags? I am working on a phd (long distance - am in MA and my degree is at stanford) and helping to run a int'l hedge fund at the same time. I am also working on a master's in russian studies on the side - actually a destressor since I love it. I am thinking about law but my job is awesome and I don't want to leave. I also play ice hockey on weekends on a girl's team - but this doesn't do much for the stress.

Anyway, enough complaints about stress.

I am tempted to get the choco shopper at a discounted price from an F&F event. Only b/c it's a good price since I just cannot justify paying the full price. But it sounds like your experience was a nightmare. I am getting mine from Nordy instead of the boutique, whose sales people are extremely snobby. What is your experience with Nordy like? Thanks!

HEY! It sounds like you have about as much going on as I do! Don't do law...everyone I went to law school with ended up sorry they did. Okay, maybe two people. And my VP of Public Interest Law (I was President my 3L year) committed suicide after graduation. Just awful. Okay...that was a downer...sorry. Anyway, stick with what you love.

I have always had excellent service from Nordstrom. They are one of my favorite stores, and if I buy Chloe in the future, it will be from LVR (because of the price), NAP, or Nordies. Definitely give them a try. They have an awesome return policy.

And Loren, I am still interested in your pewter First even though I just ordered the City...the First is my top choice, so when you're ready to sell PM me!

ETenebris said:
HEY! It sounds like you have about as much going on as I do! Don't do law...everyone I went to law school with ended up sorry they did. Okay, maybe two people. And my VP of Public Interest Law (I was President my 3L year) committed suicide after graduation. Just awful. Okay...that was a downer...sorry. Anyway, stick with what you love.

I have always had excellent service from Nordstrom. They are one of my favorite stores, and if I buy Chloe in the future, it will be from LVR (because of the price), NAP, or Nordies. Definitely give them a try. They have an awesome return policy.

And Loren, I am still interested in your pewter First even though I just ordered the City...the First is my top choice, so when you're ready to sell PM me!

Thanks ET!