choco pocket medium! pics please!

SoCal - l absolutely love ur pictures!!!

ur ostrich muse is beautiful...ive decided on a black one just not sure about the large or oversize...both are beautiful!!

what do you think about the choco pocket? i think the black is beautiful too but since im getting a muse in black as well plus i have multiple other black bags i thought i should go for something different. and then theres the whiskey on the way

and make sure u keep the muse outta the box :biggrin:!! its a beauty!

Goldens, OMG! Your Iris is fabulous. I've seen that bag IRL several times but not in the brown. LOVE it! And the white medium... I have that same bag in my possession that I have to return. I don't wanna cause it's so wittle-bitty and cute!! Do you love yours?

jacquelinez said:
SoCal - l absolutely love ur pictures!!!

ur ostrich muse is beautiful...ive decided on a black one just not sure about the large or oversize...both are beautiful!!

what do you think about the choco pocket? i think the black is beautiful too but since im getting a muse in black as well plus i have multiple other black bags i thought i should go for something different. and then theres the whiskey on the way

and make sure u keep the muse outta the box :biggrin:!! its a beauty!

Thank you! I tried the choco at the Chloe boutique and the SA actually talked me out of it. :blink: She said...you have one in black and it looks amazing...get a different style... :blink: I do love the black and have chocolate in the Muse, Ramona, Molly, and Gladys...oh and chocolate python silverado and a LV monogram tote...it seems I do not need the chocolate pocket at the present... I think I may need a black Ramona...(only have black in the pocket and Balenciaga city at present...)

:biggrin: Thanks all...

Roey.. yes, the brown one was a little more expensive though the smallest (probably due to the braded leather detail & strap). It was 1695 (saks san fran).

Daisy... yes,, I LOVE my white one. I could have gotten a large or oversize but I like my white bags (and brighter colored bags in general) to be 'small to mid size'. I like my bags to be noticed but I'm not comfortable wearing the bigger ones unless they are darker colors. Plus my DH just 'hates' white bags and so I met him in the middle by getting a smaller size in white. :biggrin: :biggrin:

SoCal.. Love the brown ostrich (that's the first time I saw it!) and you already know I love all your other bags!

SoCal said:
Haha...received a call from JC BH this morning...they received a few chocolate Ramona bags today...

plugs ears.... :Push: wait, maybe I need to hear more about this fabulous Ramona leather. Will search for appropriate thread.... :shame:

Goldensx5 said:
Here you go.. one on left is an auberginey brown 'Yris' version of the Muse (not the dark brown of the regular Muse), middle is white medium (1095) but isn't really that white, right is the large black (1195). I had the chance to get the oversize brown Muse but decided not to because (1) already had the Yris brown Muse that I loved & (2) already had a dark brown JC Ramona & ebano brown BV Ball bag so didn't really need another really big dark brown bag & (3) thought the large black was big enough for me. I hope these pics help you to decide.

Goldens, your "three muses" makes me feel like I am in a mythology class! LOVE THEM! Where did you find comfy flats to wear with your Edith? I cannot seem to find any that aren't cheapy-tacky. I would really love a pair, but I am hitting a brick wall here.

your "three muses" makes me feel like I am in a mythology class!
That's funny!
As far as flats, I love the old classic Chanel ballet flats (collect them in your favorite colors....) I also have the t-strap maryjane ones from early fall. They are comfy too which is most important!

Goldensx5 said:
your "three muses" makes me feel like I am in a mythology class!
That's funny!
As far as flats, I love the old classic Chanel ballet flats (collect them in your favorite colors....) I also have the t-strap maryjane ones from early fall. They are comfy too which is most important!

I don't suppose those are available online anywhere? Or pics?