chloehandbags' collection

Thank you so much, everyone! :biggrin: I still haven't taken/posted those pics! chloehandbags - Procrastinator Extraordinaire! :rolleyes: I have been spending hours on 'Authenticate This!', or that 'Why I'm Repulsed by...' thread in the LV forum, instead! :shame:

I will try to do better. :flowers:

Thanks to everyone! :biggrin: I'm blushing again! :shame:

I don't think the British take compliments very well; we're brought up to weather insults, instead!!! :lol:

I know, I know.....I've been trying to avoid this thread, partly because all the compliments, although really lovely, are a bit embarrasing for me; but mainly because I still haven't taken the photos. :blink: I took a photo of my Gucci wallet for Authenticate This! (funny how I can get around to it, if there's a good reason!), but I forgot to remove the smears from the plastic hardwear protector :yucky: so I don't really want to post that!

I'll do it soon(ish), probably in the next week.....or two! I promise! :yes:

bluxcape said:
you have so many pretty clutches.. hope u get to use them regularly.. heheh

Thank you! :biggrin:

Lately, not as often as I'd like, unfortunately, bluxcape! :cry: Mainly because I've been too busy with work (I swear, I will never try to build another website! :Push: ) and of course, compiling the List of Bad/Problem eBay Sellers on Authenticate This.

Although, I'll happily use them during the day, if I haven't got much to carry, so that, at least, means they get more use than they otherwise would! :yes:

BTW, I now have the perfect excuse...I mean...reason(!) for not adding my other bags/items yet; my laptop has died and is, hopefully, being repaired as I write this and as that is the quickest and easiest to upload and watermark pics on, I'll just have to wait before I can take any more pics! :lol: :lol: :roflmfao: