Chloe Tracy & Silverado: Which do you like better?

1. Looking for opinions on these two bags I just purchased.

Tracy in Argent
    or
    Silverado in Tan

I know they are totally different styles. What are your thoughts? Like one better than the other?

7c46_12.jpg chloe.jpg
  2. Personally I like the Silverado better, I just love the look and the style of it. The Tracy is also very nice, but I am a Silverado lover!!!

3. Sarmel,
    So glad you were able to get the tracy. It's a tough call if you can't keep both. I love the argent color of the tracy. I'm not the hugest silverado fan but that is one of the nicer ones I've seen.

The silverado is probably more of a classic than the tracy imo.

maybe post some modeling pics of what you would normally wear...

4. I am definitely more of a Silverado fan :yes:

The leather is soft and smooshy and I think it's probably one of the most classic Chloe styles ever :tup:

5. Silverado :heart:

6. They're both nice, but I prefer the Silverado over the Tracy style...

7. Yeah silverado for me as well :heart:

8. Silverado without question :heart:

9. Silverado for sure!! :tup:

10. Ditto!:p

11. I love the silverado, no question.

12. Okay, Thank you so much for all your feedback. I really love the color of the Argent... the Tracy bag was the first I saw in Argent, so I was obsessed with getting it... until I saw the tan Silverado....then I fell in LOVE with the silverado. I'm falling out of love with the Argent Tracy... I feel like a bad boyfriend to the Tracy.

Thanks for the feedback, seems like most everybody likes the Silverado so far.

13. I love the Argent color... but the Silverado shape is more of my liking :yes:

14. I also like the Silverado a lot better.

15. Definitely Silverado!!