CHLOE Tan Paddy Bag, Purse & Keyring on Ebay

1. Wow! What a steal! :nuts:

2. ^^ Isn't it...??:yes:

Someone stop me hitting that 'Buy it now' button...........pleeeease.........:yahoo: :nuts:

3. oooh Chicky, its in the UK too! you could have it in your hands in a couple of days :biggrin:

I am not helping much, am I!!

4. Oooooooooooooo don't - i would too!:nuts:

But then how would i explain that one to the OH... i've not long bought the Whiskey...:graucho: :graucho: :angel:

Don't you want it hun...??:lol: :lol:

5. Wow!!!! I have a large tan satchel but I believe I might love the medium even more... I'm tempted too gooooossshhh! :smile:

- I haven't ever seen this kind of wallet, does it look a bit stiff or is it just me...? But however it's still such a steal and the bag is soooo cute!!!!:smile:

6. I have the tan and I am not loving it as much as my taupe so, no :biggrin:

7. Chicky,

...while I am always an enabler, I do want to maybe speak some logic into this. Do you think the color is too close to your whiskey? Wouldn't you want a paddington in another color that will allow you to rotate your bags?

And...you perhaps you really didn't want the wallet in the first place but the deal of having both is drawing you in?

...must resist sale temptation...:lol:. Is it the bag you must have or the sale?

8. Sonja, this wallet style is abit "stiffer" than the c front buckle style, its not my fave choice, but for that price its not bad ;)

9. Sonja, sell your large paddington tote and get the medium! And you'll get a wallet to boot. While I love all paddingtons, I prefer the medium over the large.

10. Ooo gooosshhh!!! ...That's exactly what I'm tempted to do Lordguinny :smile:

Do you think it might be difficult to sell the large one...? I think I've carried her only 3 times, the others I carry daily but she's just so huge!! :biggrin:

11. Awwww it's gone, one other lucky lady got her as I was too slow, well it wasn't ment to be for me then... :smile:

12. LOL...

Logic + Me + Chloe paddingtons = Not possible!!!:graucho: :graucho:

Ok, ok, i admit it - it was the price that got me....i already have the whiskey...and...and....now some other lucky lady is the new owner..........:crybaby: :crybaby: :yahoo: ;)

Congrats to whoever it was!:flowers:

13. ahh no, it looks like it has been bought by a dealer judging by her feedback :sad:
    thats a shame isnt it, that was a great deal :sad: