Chloe small Hayley hobo feedback

Soki

Feb 16, 2016
Hey all. I have an opportunity to purchase the small Chloe Hayley hobo. Any owners who can provide some feedback please. Is it heavy? Ease of use? Comfortable Strap length? Thoughts and opinions?IMG_1472563925.275265.jpg

I really liked the look of this bag online, in various colors. However I finally tried it on at a Chloe boutique and was not blown away. It's very practical interns of the size and pockets, but to me it was neither quite structured nor slouchy (in that cool way) enough, kind of a weird in between. The strap is too wide to be elegant. I felt the bottom of the bag may develop a permanent wrinkle where it slouches just above the base - you can see this fold line in your product pic too. It was quite pronounced when I saw the bag IRL because it had been displayed standing. The sales insisted that if you fill out the bag the wrinkle would disappear but I don't know. I decided it wasn't quite worth the price. Am now considering a Lexa or just spending less on a Mansur Gavriel.

I really liked the look of this bag online, in various colors. However I finally tried it on at a Chloe boutique and was not blown away. It's very practical interns of the size and pockets, but to me it was neither quite structured nor slouchy (in that cool way) enough, kind of a weird in between. The strap is too wide to be elegant. I felt the bottom of the bag may develop a permanent wrinkle where it slouches just above the base - you can see this fold line in your product pic too. It was quite pronounced when I saw the bag IRL because it had been displayed standing. The sales insisted that if you fill out the bag the wrinkle would disappear but I don't know. I decided it wasn't quite worth the price. Am now considering a Lexa or just spending less on a Mansur Gavriel.

Thank you for your review. Very useful!

I have 2 in Medium size, love them both, but they are not the most practical everyday bags, more like statement bags. with many compartments you can put a lot but it's not easy to get in and out through narrow opening. slouchiness at the bottom doesn't go away (yet it's not wrinkle you can strignten it and there won't be any traces on leather). but slouchiness is a part of the bag's charm, it's not meant to be completely structured, more like boho chic leather is amazing.

Last edited: