Chloe Silverado Question!

1. Hey ladies!
    I'm just wondering whether the Chloe Silverado Doctor Bag comes in different sizes or just in one one size (about 18" x 10" x 6"). And how much does it retail for? Thanks in advance! :flowers:
    P.S. I know there is a satchel shape also. I am just curious as to whether the style in the picture comes in different sizes...
  2. I'm no expert, but I have only seen the large size that you have posted. Perhaps some others here have seen it in a smaller size...
  3. I've only seen the large size, as well, but maybe, like annabelle said, others have seen different sizes. I have a metallic one that I paid $1810 plus tax for, but the other colors are $1730, I think (correct me if I'm wrong).
  4. Thanks! Can anyone else confirm whether there are smaller sizes?
  5. Yes, there was a smaller bag that could be carried on the shoulder (the two straps were just a little longer than on a regular Silverado bag) that was referred to as the medium doctor bag by some. It was a bag the Chloe boutique did not carry. NM did, both in leather and in python, but it was not a plentiful bag. Of course, it was not as tall as the large doctor bag, so the shape was a little different. But it was NOT a traditional silverado bag. There was a brown python one on eBay recently, to give you an idea of the apearance.

Hope this helps.
  6. It does! Thanks! I am deducing that the Silverado tote came in only one size (that is rather large)...
  7. I like that medium one! Thanks rollergirl!