Chloe Silverado or Paddington

1. I am thinking of purchasing a Chloe bag? Which one do you recommend? Which one do you love more? Which one do you use more, if you have both that is.

2. Ah Sekmeht, it's a slippery slope, a bag of Lay's potato chips :nuts:

You can't have just one :roflmfao:

I am a three paddy girl but now in "need" of a python Silverado :p

Personally, I think the paddy is more functional, but I don't own
    a Silverado-- yet :angel:

The paddy is really the best every-day bag I have ever had though.
    It's just the right size, colors for every taste, and it's soo pretty.

IMHO, you can't go wrong with a paddy :yes:

3. I second hmwe46...she has 3 absolutely gorgeous paddys :drool:
  4. I love my Paddy, but I carry my Silverado more ---- but I agree with the others ...... you can't have just one!
  5. It's a matter of personal taste because both bags are so gorgeous! I own a medium paddington but I've seen the Silverado Irl and it's so beautiful! If it's your first Chloe bag I would recommend a paddington because I think it's very fuctional and chic. Just like hmwe46 said, they have so many beautiful colors and can get quite addicting!
  6. paddy vote here :biggrin:
  7. Go for the paddy.
  8. Oh boy - if I had one choice it would be silverado *for sure* (but only the python - I had it in leather and just doesn't do the bag justice in my opinion - I have a cognac python now). I love both but carry my python all the time. The paddy is a great every day shoulder bag, but the silverado is such an original style...I don't think I made this any easier lol!
  9. I have 2 paddys in tan and cream. I love them to death and always will. They are so eye-catching and hold loads of stuff. I also love the silverado. I am wanting the chocolate brown medium silverado (non-python).
    Either one you choose will be a winner as they are both great bags! xx
  10. I use my Paddys way more than my large choco Silverado tote. I don't really get the appeal of the Silverado, but I find myself drawn to it nonetheless. I had and returned the medium 05 tan because it was too small for me and I didn't really care for the style. Then I saw the large open top tote and bought it purely on impulse. It still has the price tag hanging on the inside. It almost feels like a collector's piece to me because it is so unusual and funky. I am really drawn to it for reasons I can't explain, since it is so NOT my style. I wonder about the longevity of the Silverado more than the Paddington. I am surprised it has lasted this long.
  11. One thought, the Silverado might be lighter to carry, I don't know.

What I do know is those paddies are hefty girls!! I am smallish my ownself, but
    over several hours at the maul with paddy and my shoulder gives out :sad:

I p'shawed my DH's suggestion that I would fatigue under the weight of it.
    Now I have admit, he was right. Not that I would ever give them up, but that
    might be a factor for a new buyer. :flowers:
  12. I have 5 paddys and one silverado.

I love the hardware on the paddington.. Plus with the two toned hardware, you can basically wear it everyday. YES it is heavy after a few hours.. but hey.. beauty can be painful sometimes!!!

I would only get the silverado if it's the color and style that you want.. but I would prefer the silverado to be in python.

OH and the paddy is way easier to get into than the silverado.. that snap that folds over can be a pain.. and the side outside pockets of the paddy are way way way more convenient.

Please let us know what you decide to get :yes:

I'm so excited for you!!!
  13. Thanks girls for all the great feedback. I finally bought a python chloe silverado. rich chocolate brown. As soon as it arrives I post pics. i am so excited.:yahoo: :wlae:
  14. Paddington
  15. Woohoo!! They are gorgeous sekmeht! :love: Can't wait to see pics!!!! :drool: