Chloe Silverado Hobo $774 @ NM - Hazelnut

1. hope someone gets it!

2. Cute! A little out of my price range right now, but I hope someone takes advantage.

3. super cute!!

4. I NEED NEED NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY. Seriously. I wouldn't be a miser or a ***** about it, I would give to those less fortunate--Actually, I would probably set up a scholarship for young professionals with student loans and great taste, only instead of giving them cash, I would give them bags. See? See how generous I would be? That's why I need to win--to buy all these lovely bags for myself and for those in need.

5. CJ, you are too funny - and way more generous than me!:roflmfao:

Still there....someone buy this so I don't!

6. kagome,
    thank you for posting the Chloe, I got the last one for a friends birthday.:yahoo:

7. You are welcome tes777. I actually bought this bag too the last time it came up. It is more beautiful than the picture. It is a little darker than what is pictured and the stitching is in olive green. I actually prefer this than the chocolate one which I will be returning. I hope your friend likes it. :smile:

8. I have this bag but I am returning it today! It's a beatiful bag but way too big for me.