Chloe shopping in the Bahamas?

1. Hello everyone! This is my first posting and if I violate any rules - my apologies. My husband and I are going to the Bahamas next week for my birthday. Are there any stores/boutiques in the Bahamas where I can purchase legit and authentic Chloe medium Paddingtons? Help!:yahoo:

2. Haven't seen any in my travels, lots of knock-off bags at the Straw market, and there are Gucci and Fendi boutiques, but haven't seen Chloe in my travels there. Which islands are you going to--I'm mostly referring to Nassau. The Atlantis hotel has the best boutiques, there could possibly be something there, as the last time I was there I didn't spend much time at those boutiques, I was on a cruise and we only had a day.

3. Thank you llson. We are also going to Nassau via cruiseship. I shall check-out the boutiques in the Atlantis hotel as you recommended. For the time being I'll continue to watch this forum for great deals out there for Chloe paddingtons.

It's my first time cruising, I actually work for the airlines and never cruised before. I was hoping there was a DFS in Nassau with lots of designer items considering how much foot traffic they get from all the tourist.

4. Hi paddylover and early happy birthday:drinkup:Like llson, I have never seen Chloe in the Bahamas. There are some nice deals on David Yurman and Rolex at John Bull though and they give better discounts for cash. John Bull is in Nassau and Atlantis Resort. Gucci was discounted as was Chanel cosmetics from what I recall. I will be there again in a couple months. Would love a report of what you find. I am really loving the Heloise and the Bay right now. Have a great trip!

5. Thank you for the early birthday greeting :smile: Yes! I am very grateful for all the tips and wealth of info I get from this forum. I promise to share whatever "special finds" I come across on that trip.

I have spent countless of hours following up on leads and checking out websites to find the best deals out there. I am looking for a medium Chloe paddington priced in the ballpark of $1000. You probably know this already, but that Sacoche sale did indeed have great deals on Heloise and Bay bags. Unfortunately for me, no medium Paddingtons :sad:

6. I don't think I've ever seen a classic Paddy on sale from Sacoche (Ladies?). It appears that they sell season's bags, midseason? I guess to make more room for newer inventory (which is awesome when you want the lastest Chloe/B-Bag design at a discount??) Heck NM has stuff on Pre-Order and while Sachoche is discounting away.

For me there was only one time I had an urge to buy from Bahrain and that was last Spring, I hedged and the bag was gone in a blink of an eye.