Chloé shoe sizing help

1. I am getting these adorable Chloé wedges but seeing as it is my first Chloé shoe purchase I need help with the sizing. I am in between a U.K 6 (Eur 39) and sometimes can fit into a UK 5 (Eur 38). Are Chloé shoes a small fit or normal fitting? any help would be so much appreciated. Thanks in advance ladies. Here are the wedges too, what do you think?

[​IMG]

2. I purchased the tie front wedges in the summer season and they were a really generous size (too big!), which is strange as all of their boots come up smaller. The style you are looking at also has an elasticated back so its hard to say what is the best size. Are you able to try them on, or are you going to order them online?

3. I am ordering them online and because they seem to be selling out fast I am in despair! I dont want to order two pairs and then have the hassle of sending one back either. Think I may have to go with the size 6 and hope for the best!

4. I haven't got any Chloe wedges i only have 3 pairs of pumps, 2 pointy and one round toe pumps and all 3 of them are true to size. Sorry i can't be of any more help :shrugs: