Chloe Sevigny !!!

When she goes too classic she ends up loosing herself I think. She looks great still, but something is missing to me.

chloe-sevigny.jpg

I like some of the outfits that she wears but MOST of them are just not my style, so I can't fully appreciate them. For example, I love the dress in the first pic but can't seem to like the rest. Just my opinion!

tln said:
I think she's a hot mess! I love her character on Big Love! Did anyone see when she called into the Suze Orman show?

that was a good one with her 63,000 CC debt-I LOVE that show it has such a good cast, and as someone else mentioned I agree she is very Carrie Bradshaw and I think Chloe is beautiful!

I do not get the whole Chloe Sevigny thing. I guess I have not seen her in any movies, just magazines...I thought she was a big model. But she is NOT attractive. I just don't get it! More power to her, but...eww.

RozzieJ said:
She definitely has her own style....sometimes I like sometimes I don't.
She's a great actress tho.

Couldn't agree more! She has beautiful eyes but just seems to look tired so much of the time. Oh who I am to say...I'm not a busy celeb :biggrin: . Wish I had her legs!!

I don't think her face is beautiful, but I think her overall appearance is good. I like that she's not a conventional beauty by Hollywood's standards.