chloe sales at bloomingdale

1. Bloomingdale (boca raton) is having extra 40% off handbags. I saw some chloe there that was already marked down and then you get the extra 40% give you a total about 60%. For example a sivlerdo Originally 1345 was marked down to 935 then you get 40% off that. bring it down to under 600.
  2. which location?
  3. boca raton, FL
  4. thanks a million for the info!
  5. Boca Raton, FL

Store Address:
    5840 Glades Road
    Boca Raton, FL 33431

Phone Number:

Store Hours:
    Today's hours: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
    Tomorrow's hours: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
  6. I'm on it first thing tomorrow morning! I just hope they know the names of the Chloe handbags!

Do you know what other bags they had in stock?
  7. Thanks for the info! I just called Boca Raton and got the last black Silverado satchel for $560 something! I'm so happy I've been searching for one throughout all of these sales!!! :yahoo:They have other colors available still, but no black. They also have some ediths I believe, and also a argent tracy (from what the SA described)..She knew the Silverado style, but was not very familiar with other Chloes...
  8. went their today and got a nutmeg looking color silverado for 530 and an argent tekla for 800 plus an extra 10% off once the bill comes for getting a bloomies card:yahoo:

9. U got the argent tekla?... lucky you. I saw the bag there and really wanted to get it.. but then I already spent too much during the Nordstrom sale.. so didn't get it. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!!!!!!!!! Congrat!!!!
  10. do they have ava or bay bag?
  11. they had ava when i was there. if you want it, call them quick, store close and 6 and sale ends today.
  12. i saw a black sivlerdo at the Bloomingdales in Soho NY yesterday evening on the sale (add'l 40%) table if anyone is looking for one. Good luck
  13. Thanks for the posts, I called and got a black silverado for $563.99. Cant wait to get it :yahoo:.
  14. I guess someone returned their chloe's. Got a call from SA there, another argent tekla had shown up. I grabbed it for $730ish. Thanks, everyone, for keeping us posted on deals. Can't wait till it ships now.
  15. wow that's a good price for a Silverdo