Chloe Sale items!

1. Contact Peggy @ (206) 628-1253 or email me (Peggy.Urban@Nordstrom.com)
    :heart::heart::heart:

MVC-004S.JPG MVC-013S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG MVC-017S.JPG MVC-023S.JPG
  2. on the case of the vanilla

3. Good luck! Let us know if you snagged her!

4. ive emailed them, how did you find out about it?
    im loving the mousse as well, sales are so dangerous

5. Just spoke with Peggy and it seems these are all gone...boohoo!

6. oh no, cant say im suprised!!

7. Just found the e-mail from Peggy, I've been recooping from some dental work---rats!! Although, most likely a good thing--saved me some $$. I-emailed her back and left a message, so since they are gone, guess I can go rest some more.....;)

8. OMG - I would have so ordered the mousse paddington but thank god they are gone - I can not do anymore damage until June!

9. o.k. starbuxxx, me too, I want that one and wonder where it could be purchased, does anyone have any ideas? I LURVE that one thanks in advance.

10. OMG!!!!! Those were fabulous deals. Can't believe the Elvire was so cheap. Thanks for the post.

11. same here....thought the mousse front paddy was lovely. Thank god they are gone!

12. Seeing all of them was making me break out in hives. I did NOT need to buy a thing - especially since I should be saving my "apres BAN" money for special colored bags like purple patent. I came close to pulling the trigger on the black patent Heloise. SIGH.

13. You USA girls get the best sales !!! :rant: I'm so jealous down here....

Loved the front pocket paddington

14. I'm pretty sure that bag was from a prior season - possibly 2006 so you would only be able to find it on eBay. My guess it was a store return or in storage. Last year the Bellevue, WA store had a Jeans Moyen paddie that I got for $600 and it had been a display model that was packed away in storage and they had just pulled it out and the SA emailed me photos so it was all about being in the right place at the right time. Good luck on your search!

15. The mousse! Be still my beating heart! [​IMG]