Chloe Quilted Bay or Miu Miu Bow Bag?

1. I currently have 3 b-bags, 1 LV, a chloe paddy, and 2 BVs .. I woudl really love to have a grey colored bag ... I was thinking either a smokey grey miu miu bow bag or a chloe bay quilted bag like the one in the photo ..

Which would you choose?

2. Oh they are both so pretty, have u seen them both in real life? I think thats so important so u can get an idea of the sizes etc. However my vote goes to the bay-well u are in the 'chloe' forum :smile: I think its practical and stylish!

HTH X
  3. I vote for the chloe. I love this style
  4. Since I just ordered a medium Bay for myself I'll try not to be biased....

GET THE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. I vote for the Chloe also--it's more structured and more sophisticated, IMO.

Of course, as already noted, you ARE in the Chloe forum!:p
  6. I think the Bay is better if you see yourself using it for more than a season or two. I can kind of see the bow getting old, if you kwim? Oh, and I'm Chloe/Bay biased!

Good luck with your decision!
  7. I actually love the bow bag BUT in this instance i would choose the bay - its seriously hot! I am lemming the bow bag less these days. There are some bad cheap knock offs out there.
  8. :roflmfao::roflmfao:!!! I agree... I love the bay, especially in that color. I just seen a grey bow satchel for sale and it just doesn't have that umf:shrugs: like the bay does.
  9. I totally agree on the Bay. In fact - I am wanting it myself!
  10. hmm I am leaning towards it too after seeing all the modelimng and celeb pics ..... i will let you knwo what i deciede!!!! thanks everyone!!!!