Chloe Python Doctor Bag

1. Thanks Latestlookz, It's gorgeous and a good deal! I already bought a silverado recently though.

2. ooooohhh...looks like someone got this beauty!!
    confess!!!:p

3. I confess~~~It's me:wlae:
    It's so beautiful I can't help~~ maybe return my silverado

4. :rolleyes:congrats!post pics when you get her! which silverado did you get earlier?keep both!i love silverados..i just cant seem to find one!:sad:

5. it's back...

6. What is up with this bag?
    It keeps coming back....like other Chloe's....the large Edith satchel, the Edith flap over tote, the Silverado Hobo with the strange shoulder strap, I think there's another hobo w/the strange shoulder strap......
    why do U think this bag gets returned? Just curious!:graucho:

7. I was wondering the same thing. It seems odd that these bags keep re-appearing

8. It's me again. :sweatdrop:
    I canceled the order to get the $$$ for a baby paddy

9. hahahahahaha you're too much kiki, just too much (in a good way of course!) :tup:

10. Gone again.

11. I have this purse and I love it...it is a great summer time purse! (although it can be used yearround)

12. I'm the guilty party - I snagged it! It was such a good price I couldn't turn it down.

I've been wanting this for a while now.

I think it's time for me to put buying on hold for a while - I have this one coming and the prada fringed tote....

13. Congratulations moogle! I have been looking at this bag too but they won't ship to California.

14. OMG what a fab deal.