chloe python betty at overstock.com

1. 45% off and there is usually a 10% coupon floating around.

Great deal, post if you snap it up!

2. thanks for posting! that is a great deal!

3. I can't find it???
    Link?

what size, color, price?

4. Do we know for sure this is authentic? What's their return policy like? (I have never shopped with them, but I feel like I've heard they are obnoxious about accepting returns...):shrugs:

5. I've bought fendi and ferragamo from them, completely authentic. Their return policy is fine. I have never had a problem with them.

6. OMG how beautiful!!!

7. They also have a few other chloe bags up.

Good to hear they sell real bags. I was curious.

8. In addition to buying fendi and dior purses from them, I also bought some killer Dolce and Gabbana shoes from them, completely authentic and a total steal. I always check them out because when they get something in, it is often a real bargain. :supacool:

9. It looks darker than cafe, maybe chocolat, and it is the smallest size.
    The large and small both have 2 pockets on each side.
    The medium has horizontal zippers on the back side.

10. Wow, I want this!
    :love:
    Can anyone tell for sure if it's the cafe brown or the solid brown? I don't want the solid brown...

11. Be careful, there are some fakes on Overstock, in the auction section, usually in LV and Hermes. I don't know about Chloe. Just a word of caution.

12. It looks swirly, so to speak, not solid. From the pics, I go for cafe. I think the only other non-solid color the blingy Betty was done in was Natural, which is a bit differnet from the silverado natural python. I have a natural Betty, which has more black/grayish coloration. This one seemed brownish. Do they have live chat? And I have no idea as to authenticity.

13. thanks, gals. :heart:

the timing isn't quite right for me right now :crybaby: otherwise I would take the risk (I think) and snap it up because I LOVE that bag in the smaller size. And I have never seen it on sale anywhere, other than the one time I saw it in person at Saks over a year ago.

Oh well, Someone please get it and then tell me all about it!:yes: