Chloe perfume

1. Has anyone had a sneak preview of the new Chloe perfume yet ? It's being launched here in the UK on Feb 1st exclusively at Harrods ( not sure when it'll be launched countrywide).
    The bottle looks lovely with almost a Bay style quilted detail on the front:love: ( so you can see why I was drawn to it :drool:). I'm really keen to know if it smells as good as it looks. Has it been launched in the US yet ? Could the first person to score a bottle file a full report please ;).
  2. Oh sounds exciting, can't wait to have a sniff! Bottle sounds pretty too.
  3. Glad you've mentioned this, Tag. :yes:

I started a thread about it and everyone (39 people!) looked but didn't answer:

I don't know if it was because I linked to another blog? It was a perfume blog, so I didn't think there'd be a problem.

TBH, I didn't think anyone was interested, as it wasn't a bag! :lol:

I like the bottle, too. It reminds me of 1960s reeded glass. :smile:

BTW, I believe it's being launched worldwide in February.
  4. ^ I've added some advertising pics to the other thread, BTW. :smile:

I wasn't sure whether to add them to this thread, or the other one, but as they seem to be referring to it as the new Chloe fragrance, rather than perfume (even though it's an Eau de Parfum, I know), I thought I'd add them to that one and then, if people search for Chloe perfume, they will hopefully see the link to the other thread. :tup:

5. :s Looks like it might just be the two of us queuing up outside Harrods on Feb 1st then CHB. I'll bring the thermos flask and the fishing stool if you bring the blankets & woolly hats :lol:.
  6. ^ ROFL!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Now that would be funny! :yes:
  7. Any idea about the scent??? I'm so picky about my perfums, they have to be spicy like Prada's Intense or Coco Chanel's (my two favorites which btw are very similar).

I wish I could wear florals; on other people I love them. On me??? just stinky.
  8. I can't wear florals either Susie and from the link on CHB's strand on the same subject, it sounds like the new fragrance is loaded with florals ( and essence of lychee :wtf:...not sure about that at all :s )
  9. I like subtle perfumes... I am currently in love with Chanel's Chance (both perfume and eau fraiche or whatever it is written...)... The flask is nice and durable, since it has survived several attacks by my 18 mo son...