Chloe Paraty (in Orange Fizz) OR YSL (Saint Laurent) Y Classique chyc cabas in green?

Hello Ladies!.

Please help me decide between the following 2 bags: Chloe Paraty (in Orange Fizz) OR YSL (Saint Laurent) Y Classique chyc cabas in green? I'm including the images of both bags below (plus the link for YSL green chyc bag). I initially wanted a Red YSL chyc cabas bag, but it was sold out from the site where I was planning to order it. Then I found a beautiful Chloe Party in Orange Fizz and had that in mind. But today, I came across this beautiful YSL (Saint Laurent) green chyc cabas (new edition). So, which one is a nicer, fancier, more beautiful bag: the Orange Fizz Chloe Paraty? OR the Green YSL chyc cabas?

Chloe Paraty (In orange Fizz):

YSL Chyc Cabas (in green):

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-S...ather-Tote/8089555/product.html?TID=CartLayer

Attachments

• OrangeFizz_ChloeParaty.jpg
    OrangeFizz_ChloeParaty.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 783
  • GreenYSL_chycCabas.jpg
    GreenYSL_chycCabas.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 601
Thanks a lot for your votes, everyone. I'm still in dilemma, since I really like both bags, so would like to see more opinions/votes from you. :smile: I generally don't buy bags that look too casual or too "dress down" type, but I rather like those that are on a "dressier" side. Both of these bags look quite fancy and dressy.
So, since it's hard to choose in this case, the one that most of you like better will be the one that I'll get. :smile: