Chloe Paddy Cross-Body Bag $796 @NM

1. gone.

2. If you don't mind me asking, how do you get these notices? Also, I can never seem to find any of the better designers on sale, like Chloe. Is there a special place to look when you're on their site?
    Please help!
    :confused1:

3. its gone..

4. I want this bag! It's gone! Bummer...

5. Nice bag. I've bought 2 Chloe's this week. :smile:

6. YAY! I just signed onto TPF, saw this post and clicked the NM link just in case. The bag had come back and I bought it. This will be my first ever Paddy!! I wavered over buying it when it was $995 on sale on the NM site this last December and I'm now glad I didn't buy it then...

Thanks ever so much for posting cheapmommy!

7. Congrats!!!

8. Congrats and welcome to TPF. Chloe's are addicting. :smile:

9. Congratulations!! Love Chloe. I'm sure you'll love it!!

I had kept the link for the bag and check it periodically. You never know when it shows up again.

10. Does anyone know exactly how long the strap is on this bag? I've heard it's too short to wear cross body, and I've heard it's not. I can't find anything anywhere showing the length. Thanks! By the way, hi everyone! I mostly lurk, have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

11. Ugh! Yet another that I missed! Hope you love it. adoptastray!!!

12. Here is a link to an eBay site, you can find couple pictures of mannequin wearing a cross body paddington.
    The measurement is right below the pictures
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-CHLOE-Large-Shoulder-PADDINGTON-Bag-F-W-06_W0QQitemZ160088287863QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160088287863

13. I manage to check Deals & Steals once or twice a day to see if there's some amazing new deal. OMG, it's so addicting...

bluebe, thanks so much for posting an eBay link for us with the mannequin pics. I'm even happier that I ordered the bag now that I see it on the mannequin. The picture of the bag on the NM site is poorly posed and makes the bag look like it has backpack straps sticking out the sides!

14. I bought this bag the last time NM had it listed for $820.00. Everything seemed kosher at first glance. It didn't take long to discover that the lock didn't function properly. It was a hit or miss situation-it might lock once, then malfunction two or three times. I called NM to request another lock but was told that this crossbody was the last one in stock and as such there were no replacement locks available. The SA I spoke with offered a $50.00 refund but I declined on the basis that the lock is an integral part of the total package.

It must be the same bag. If the lock doesn't bother you I suggest you negotiate a larger refund. At this point I'm sure they'll be more than happy to let it go for much less than the original asking price. Good Luck! It's a beautiful bag!