Chloe Paddington

So people have their own personal sales assistants? Or do the SAs work at particular stores?

To find the Paddy, check on bergdorfgoodman.com., neimanmarcus.com, netaporter.com...Also check Saks. The Chloe store may have a waiting list...Check frequently because they usually sell out pretty quickly. You can also put your name on the waiting list at Bergdorf's and Neiman Marcus...

People have their own personal shoppers, but what I meant was my regular person in the designer handbags dept. I had a personal shopper, but it didn't really make sense for me anymore because I think those are for people with no time to shop on their own. I have all the time in the world to shop :biggrin: Well, not so much with school anymore, but I think the actual going out and finding/buying stuff is more than half the fun! My SAs usually call me if anything comes in that I'd be interested in anyway, so I guess its the best of both worlds :biggrin: Kind of makes the shopping more fun when you have regular SAs as well, its like cheers, where everyone knows your name!

chloe.JPG

have you seen this color?

OMG I loooooove the silver!!!! First time I have seen one didn't know they existed. WOW! :nuts: Okay, spill where, when and how much? :love: Is this rude to ask here where we obsess with purses? If
so, then just tell where and when. Christmas and my birthday are 10 days apart, so that is the one time of year that I can score big time!

I actually have have a tan Chloe' my 1st and only high end bag (so far) and only cuz we were on vacation where there were nice stores and most importantly hubby totally forgot our 11th wedding anniversary so I bought my own anniversary present! Unfortunatly he probably won't be doing that again.

^^^^that is hilarious! :lol: I love the silver too, but I don't know if thats an authentic one. Issmom posted her LE paddy and it had crystals on the lock etc. Unless they just came out with a new silver one. I think she said they only made 50 of the one she has. Better check that out before buying or anything :biggrin:

I dare to say we're dealing with a drive-by faux spammer here, I may just be wrong. His oversized sig has been removed and I will keep a close eye on this fella. :suspiciou

Thanks, Vlad! English Girl is right. There are only two types of silver Paddingtons out there -- last year's limited edition with the Swarovski crystal lock and the new one in lizard. I have the one with the crystals and am DYING to see the lizard one!