chloe paddington!!

mimi23

Apr 9, 2006
hey guyssss...
was wondering if by any chance any one of you guys knows what collection/season this is from (Picture attached). Its a chloe paddington in white pearl/metallic. Please please let me know where i can get it from. I can stop thinking about it hahahahahahah

Attachments

• chloe_pearl_f.jpg
    chloe_pearl_f.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 103
  • chloe_pearl_f_sm.jpg
    chloe_pearl_f_sm.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 76
hey guyssss...
was wondering if by any chance any one of you guys knows what collection/season this is from (Picture attached). Its a chloe paddington in white pearl/metallic. Please please let me know where i can get it from. I can stop thinking about it hahahahahahah

Attachments

• chloe_pearl_f.jpg
    chloe_pearl_f.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 66
  • chloe_pearl_f_sm.jpg
    chloe_pearl_f_sm.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 68
I think the shoulderstrap version came out in Fall O5...? It's already discontinued. But the bag in your pics is not authentic.... there are a lot of fake shoulderstrap paddys on the eBay and iOffer market right now.

hi mimi - the shoulderstrap paddy (or any paddy for that matter) was not produced in a pearl white. There are versions of white paddys (blanc, craie, etc) available without the shoulderstrap - but I don't know if even in its limited release they did a white shoulderstrap. And the bag in the pic has silver hardware - right now the ONLY paddy styles with silver are the anthracites/silvers and mousse.

I agree with Loganz. I don't believe that color was ever done either. Not to mention that it looks very stiff. I believe there are a few shoulder paddies still available at cricketwear though.

Maybe it was just Nordstrom that didn't have it in there books for spring/fall - I wanted to find a whiskey and they couldn't even find that it existed. But I've tested a tan and it was a terribly bad design. Again, there are tons of fake shoulder-paddys - counterfeiters must've thought it would be the next big thing.