chloe paddington!!

1. hey guyssss...
    was wondering if by any chance any one of you guys knows what collection/season this is from (Picture attached). Its a chloe paddington in white pearl/metallic. Please please let me know where i can get it from. I can stop thinking about it hahahahahahah

chloe_pearl_f.jpg chloe_pearl_f_sm.jpg
  2. You should post this in the CHLOE sub forum.

3. hey guyssss...
    was wondering if by any chance any one of you guys knows what collection/season this is from (Picture attached). Its a chloe paddington in white pearl/metallic. Please please let me know where i can get it from. I can stop thinking about it hahahahahahah

chloe_pearl_f.jpg chloe_pearl_f_sm.jpg
  4. I think the shoulderstrap version came out in Fall O5...? It's already discontinued. But the bag in your pics is not authentic.... there are a lot of fake shoulderstrap paddys on the eBay and iOffer market right now.

5. Agreed.

6. hey bluegenie - why is it not authentic? i thought it was :sad:

7. That bag doesn't look authentic to me, sorry!

8. hi mimi - the shoulderstrap paddy (or any paddy for that matter) was not produced in a pearl white. There are versions of white paddys (blanc, craie, etc) available without the shoulderstrap - but I don't know if even in its limited release they did a white shoulderstrap. And the bag in the pic has silver hardware - right now the ONLY paddy styles with silver are the anthracites/silvers and mousse.

9. it is fake. the shoulder strap does not look right, the leather is wrong, the color was not ever done (to my knowledge).

10. The shoulder strap paddy has not been discontinued, saw a brown lizard skin one in the Paris shop last week.

11. I agree with Loganz. I don't believe that color was ever done either. Not to mention that it looks very stiff. I believe there are a few shoulder paddies still available at cricketwear though.

12. There are still lots of shoulder strap paddys to be found. But I don't think chloe ever released the Paddy in this colour.

13. Maybe it was just Nordstrom that didn't have it in there books for spring/fall - I wanted to find a whiskey and they couldn't even find that it existed. But I've tested a tan and it was a terribly bad design. Again, there are tons of fake shoulder-paddys - counterfeiters must've thought it would be the next big thing.