Chloe Paddington Whisky Styles - got it!!! pics attached

1. okies.. so I got a paddington "loaf" in whisky hehe.. what do you all think?? did i make a good choice ladies??? can u tell me if you have seen it in the stores yet, in ur country yet? thanks!! :love:

06-03-06_2322.jpg
  2. What a beauty! Is this really the whiskey? It seems a little dark to be a whiskey. Congrats on the bag!

3. thank you... yeh it sure is whisky.. i didnt have the flash on my camera i think... so that is why it looks darker than it really is...

4. so cute..... nice color,, and is that a mini size?

5. Hey it looks really cute:smile: What size is it? Is it bigger than the standard Paddy? Great colour choice;) I haven't seen it in boutiques here in Australia. But then again, we don't see a lot in boutiques here - stocks move really quickly!

6. :amuse: why thank you!!!!! yes its the mini.. im not that tall so i thought the mini suited me better than the large.. the large is really nice too.. i am having second thoughts on the size.. but its probably not available anymore anyway hehe.. oh well!

7. CONGRATS!!!!
    That's a beauty and so cute! Have fun with it :amuse:

8. :nuts: :love: I LOVE IT!!! That's as close to the Paddy Train Case as I have seen! What are the dimensions? Great choice!

9. Beautiful! Love that style. It's really great!!!

10. I really like the look of this bag; is it easy to get in and out of?

11. thanx.. its about 12 inches (top of handle to bottom) x 11 inches across.... i dont find it hard to open and close.. i just open and close the side that the paddlock isn't on..