Chloe Paddington or Medium Fendi B.Bag?

?

Chloe Paddington or Medium Fendi B.Bag?

1. Chloe Paddington

2. Medium Fendi B.Bag

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which one would you get?

2. paddington. I feel that will go w/ more outfits than the B bag.

3. i love the Paddy more than the B bag as well :smile:.

4. I voted for the paddy - but I think the answer depends on the goal of your purchase. Are you looking for something a little trendy and funky (B-bag) or something with more classic lines (paddington)?

5. I prefer the paddington.

6. I don't like the B.

7. They are both nice, but I would get Medium Fendi B.Bag -- I love its style, size, and shape. It would really add 'dressed up' feeling to outfits, Paddington is more casual. As for B.Bag's trendy factor, I think a lot depends on the color & material you choose -- patent leather ones in Red/Blue vs. plain leather (or some patent on leather) in neutral colors like black & tan.

B.Bag is a statement bag. =)

8. Wow I am amazed no one voted for the B.Bag.... eventhough paddy in in the heavy side, I guess people still like the paddy more...... go chloe....go chloe....

9. I voted for the Chloe. Don't care much for the Fendi B. personally. But that's just me.

10. I have the paddy and love it. Dont like the Fendi B

11. I am not feeling the Fendi B.

12. I think it depends on your personal style...but I like the Paddington.

13. paddy !

14. I love the paddy! The fendi b-bag just doesn't do it for me, but it is unique in its own way.

15. paddy! much more versatile than the B Bag, and you can throw it around a bit more. There's also a big price difference b/n the medium paddy satchel n the medium double-chain B Bag.