Chloe Paddington or Balenciaga City? Which you you buy?

What shall I go for?

• Balenciaga City

• Chloe Paddington

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for helping me decide everyone.

Im going with a city! :yes:
I was thinking that I would even before I posted this thread but I just wanted to see what ya'll thought before I parted with my cash.

Thank!!:tup:

def. the city! I just really like balenciaga...I feel like you would get a TON of use out of a bal. for me, the paddy was always just WAY too much...the lock just seemed cheesy or something...JMO....good luck with ur decision!

I was thinking that I would even before I posted this thread but I just wanted to see what ya'll thought before I parted with my cash.

Congrats on making your decision! I was going to suggest Balenciaga - seems you beat me to it. Enjoy!! :tup:

I had almost exactly the same dilemma a little while ago,my reasons were a bit different though,I had always wanted a Paddy and my husband said he would get me one for Christmas.After we'd been to look at the color and size I decided on,and he knew which to get without me there etc,etc.............we left the store and walked into the shopping center and I'm not kidding we must have seen about 30,a few real and so many fakes it was bordering on comical.What really put me off was there were girls of about 12/13 carrying them!!!!!!!!!!! So I thought time to be brave and go for something less well known by the masses,but classy enough to be recognised by the 'right' kind of people,if that makes any sense.

So I thought time to be brave and go for something less well known by the masses,but classy enough to be recognised by the 'right' kind of people,if that makes any sense.

LOL..Yes I understand that. To the average Joe, its just a 'bag' Im carrying. But to those in the know, its an 'OMG theres an authentic Balenciaga!!'...:lol:

My vote went to the Balenciaga City, so I totally agree with you! That's a good chioce! :tup: