Chloe paddington chocolate wallet on eBay..is it a good deal?

1. I've been keeping my eye on this wallet (auction number 110011661764) for my mums friend, im not to sure whether its a good deal or not though? is it too cheap for a chloe paddington wallet? there selling them on net-a-porter for £316.00.

can anyone help please.

2. Hi,
    It always helps to put a link up (you'll get more responses):yes:
    None of the pics on this listing are working for me either...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Authentic-Chloe-Paddington-Wallet-Purse-BROWN_W0QQitemZ110011661764QQihZ001QQcategoryZ3008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The price seems reasonable enough - there would be no point listing it on eBay if it was too near to retail, as you say NAP have them for just £27 more.

BUT, to be honest, If it were me, i'd pay retail for the sake of a few £, knowing that i'd be getting the real deal.:yes:

3. I agree, the praice difference isn't good enough to risk buying through eBay when so many things can go wrong.

4. Got a reply this morning, its definetly authentic, they sent me a picture of the receipt, and its still cheaper even though not that much, so i am going to keep an eye on it and see if no one else bids, hopefully they wont and i will try and get it.