Chloe Paddington a classic or a Trend?

Twinklette said:
Right - like I mentioned in my neck of the woods no one would know a paddy from a Kmart bag lol! I use all my bags no matter what as my area isn't very fashion conscious regardless (which I guess is a good thing!)

Gee, Twinklette, are we neighbors?? :lol: :lol:

No one where I live would recognize a Chloe, so I'll be stylin' for EONS!

Frankly, I think the Paddy has had a very good run, already and I would be very surprised if it carried on at its recent level of popularity, for too much longer.

I'm pretty sure that the trend has, already, more or less died down in the UK (and certainly the London area).

That doesn't mean that it isn't a lovely bag, though and after the initial, inevitable, 'That's sooooo over' sentiment; I'm pretty sure that it will be regarded as a classic. :yes:

Twinklette said:
Chloe thanks for that! So I'll have a classic which is even BETTER.

Well, I think so - yes! :yes:

Actually I don't really believe in 'Classics', in the sense of something that will never go out of style. I think everything goes in and out of style (even 'classic' itself, if you KWIM!).

But I definitely believe in Design Classics; i.e. items that represent a seminal moment in design and IMO, the Chloe Paddy will definitely be one! :biggrin:

Well I just got my first Paddy so I guess I'm out! I'm always the last to know :Push:

I should have known though, here in Canada we have a store called Danier Leather (it might be in the US too, not sure though), its known for quality but inexpensive leather and all their purses right now are "inspired" Chloe Paddington bags

squsihy said:
hehehe... acutally I still get tons of compliments everywhere I go with my anthracite paddy... even the hard core fendi dude selling me a spy was like i LOVE your bag.. same with a SA at Barney's! as a matter of fact when I had it at Barneys...on the counter about 4 ladies came up thinking it was for sale!!! one tried to grab it even! I had be all "hey, this is my personal bag!" HAHAHA! :biggrin: :lol:

That's funny. Kheke, you must be really proud of your bag.