Chloe on sale at Nordstroms starting Monday 6/4

1. I don't have details (which bags, etc.) but my SA from Nordstroms called me this afternoon to let me know that a BUNCH (stress "bunch") of Chloe bags will be marked down starting Monday. This store has A LOT of Chloe bags to choose from.

If you're interested, you might want to call your local Nordstroms to find out more details or you can call the OakBrook, IL store, which is where she's from (630/571-2121).
  2. Thanks for posting! I'l be there.
  3. Thanks for posting the number, I just left Nordies Topanga(ca) and they didn't have much to choose from!
  4. You're very welcome. I was actually surprised at how many Chloes this store had - I don't think I've ever seen so many in one place before - my heart started racing, and I broke out in a sweat!!!:sweatdrop:
  5. I was in Valley Fair, San Jose, CA yesterday and they had a large selection of Chloe's that you can presale and then pick up on the 4th. They had a lot of paddington's, etc. that are on sale at 30 to 40% off. Here is their phone number. (408) 248-2180. My SA is in savvy so she was able to help me with handbags as well. Almost all of the Dolce & Gabana handbags were also on sale and YSL muse in bronze and purple were also on sale. I bought the bronze one for $829.90 for the large one. Hope this helps!:wlae:
  6. ^lol, I know the feeling:yes: