Chloe Marcie: Nut or Royal Blue?

goodatlife

O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Hi everyone.

After much contemplation, I have two contenders left for my next bag: Marcie medium in royal blue or nut!!

What do you think? I love the royal blue, but Nut is more neutral... However, I am a bit of a klutz so darker colors speak to me more... Hmmm--I need to make a decision in the next few days!

help appreciated!

Nut is such a great neutral!

Hi everyone.

After much contemplation, I have two contenders left for my next bag: Marcie medium in royal blue or nut!!

What do you think? I love the royal blue, but Nut is more neutral... However, I am a bit of a klutz so darker colors speak to me more... Hmmm--I need to make a decision in the next few days!

help appreciated!

I vote Nut BUT if you think you'll be paranoid carrying a lighter colored bag then maybe navy...Carrying a bag with ease is a better way to enjoy your bag.

Royal Blue! Blues that are lighter than navy can be neutrals, too! I have an Indigo Bal that I use as a neutral, wear with anything bag. Think of it like a great pair of jeans! :smile: And you don't have to worry about color transfer/stains on a darker bag, too. In any case, either will be a stunning choice!

I'm with Ppinkiwi and vote Royal Blue as well. It's the kind of shade that can go with everything and can be used as an alternative to a black bag :biggrin:

If it's between - nut and tan, I would say nut. Personal preference, I just prefer this shade :smile:

Thanks everyone!

The overwhelming response seemed to be Nut, but I went with Royal Blue in the end -- I'm quite young (early 20s) and thought that the Marcie in Nut may look a little "too" sophisticated for me, if you know what I mean. The Marcie itself is a very classic looking bag, so I thought I'd at least have a neutral-but-not-really color! :smile:

Great decision! The marcie shape is gorgeous and timeless.
The Royal Blue will go with everything and still have an enough of a pop of color to be special.
I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments!

Thanks everyone!

The overwhelming response seemed to be Nut, but I went with Royal Blue in the end -- I'm quite young (early 20s) and thought that the Marcie in Nut may look a little "too" sophisticated for me, if you know what I mean. The Marcie itself is a very classic looking bag, so I thought I'd at least have a neutral-but-not-really color! :smile:

YES! I am waiting with bated breath for your reveal; Royal Blue is one of my all time favorite Chloe colors (along with Fetish Red). In pictures it always seems to pop just the right amount! :smile: And you're going to LOVE your Marcie. I'm also in my early 20s, and the Marcie gives you just enough polish and class without making it look like you're carrying someone else's (ahem, an older someone else's) bag.

Thanks everyone!

Can't wait to see the photos! Please post some when you get it!