Chloe Madison Roll Bag

1. What do you guys think of this bag? Do you consider this a casual bag or a dressier bag? I already have Judith Leiber bags and Chanel bags for dress. I have a Balenciaga motorcycle medium bag and a Chloe Silverado satchel in tan on pre-order for casual attire. I thought this might be a good in between bag. What do you think?

NMV5798_mn.jpg
  2. Personally, I think it is ok. I don't know if I really like the roll on the top, looks kind of funny.

3. A very unique style. If anything, the color is outstanding. The rolls give the bag character. The shape would also look beautiful under an arm and in the gentle curve of a woman's waist.

I envision this bag with a St. John chocolate brown knit suit. Mmmmm...

4. I feel like this bag could go day-to-night, it's pretty and seems really versatile. I like the unique shape for sure.

5. If it was in silver, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I think it can be dressed up or down.

6. I agree with the previous posters, it seems like it can be both dressier as well as casual, depending on the occasion and outfit !

7. In my mind it is a dressy bag; perhaps it is the metallic combined with the style that makes me think dress.

8. Wow, what a unique looking bag. I think that it looks dressier as well, but then again, if you really wanted to, there is no harm in wearing it with more casual looks. If you love it, go for it (aren't we such enablers?)!