Chloe Keyrings? I have the alphabet with black leather in my shopping cart. Would it

1. be overkill if i added that to my grey betty bag that I just got?? (which i plan on posting a picture of soon :smile: The keyring is $240, but I do have $65 credit i can apply towards that. What do you think?
  2. I have to say I think the keyrings are overpriced. I got one recently that I had wanted for ages, and now I cannot believe that I spent so much on it lol.

Even with the credit, I dont think its a great deal, sorry, you could put it towards a fab pair of shoes which would go better with the bag!
  3. Yeah, i think i'd feel kind guilty spending that $$ on a key chain. I think I'm just being a bit of a label whore and wanted my betty bag to scream CHLOE! I need to stop it and just be happy!!
  4. I never ever get the prices on the keyrings. I personally would much rather keep the money towards another bag. Each to their own though and if you love it and would wear it then go for it!
  5. Totally agree:yes: For that price I would want something more than a keyring!