Chloe Kerala Here!

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, is the opening very big? I feel paranoid if there's no zip or clasp on the bag as i think it's easy to get pickpocketed!

I should so check this bag out. love the color!

Thanks everybody! I love this bag...of course, I'm already planning my next one...by the way, I'm looking at Balenciaga's, we are hoping to stay a couple nights in Vegas next year, is it possible to buy them there somewhere?

I can wear the bag over my shoulder, when I'm in just a tee. I just bought the Valentina jacket from J. Crew (it's so pretty!) & it won't fit over my shoulder with that on.

It is sort of a wide opening. The bag I've been carrying for the last year was this way too & I didn't find it to be a problem. I carried it over my shoulder & kept "the good stuff" to the front of the bag so no one could easily reach in unnoticed.

Most of the time I will probably be holding this bag on my arm or in hand so I don't think it could be pickpocketed very easily.

I like the horseshoe too...there's the horse & a ball as well. The ball I didn't notice in the pictures but I like it!

Oh wow! I was thinking of ordering this very bag myself!

Do you think it will age well? The leather looks great, but I'm always afraid of scratching really smooth leather.

Looks like it will be perfect for summer - congrats!!!