Chloe Jeans Moyen Paddy $890 @ Diabro

:yahoo:Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, but figured you'll all look here to see what happened to that $890 Jeans Moyen at Diabro. Well, here she is!!!!!:happydance:Excellent service from Diabro by the way -- carefully packed, fast shipping, efficient communication with their customer reps, and lower declared value for customs. Enjoy!!!!!:heart: P.S. Thanks to the wonder tPFers who posted about this deal, and will keep an eye out for another jeans moyen for those who missed out.:wlae:

PaddyJeans.IMG0007.jpg

PaddyJeans.IMG0004.jpg

PaddyJeans.IMG0006.jpg

Are you in the US? If so, and if you don't mind me asking, did you have to pay anything on top of the bag price and shipping since they declared a low value? I have never ordered from overseas like that and am thinking of using Diabro to buy a matching wallet for my bag.

Thanks ladies!

Hi mlm! Nope, I'm not in the US. I suspect the basic rule is the same -- get it declared as a gift and have a declared value lower than the US customs cap (in Australia, the cap is A$1,000). Maybe our US friends can chime in to help mlm?:yes: