Chloe jaune

1. For my first paddy should I get it in jaune>? I found a jaune satchel for $1050 and a taupe pocket paddy for $1133. What is a pocket paddy and how does taupe compare to the jaune? And are these good prices?

Thanks everyone for your help!

2. The price for the Jaune is pretty good because that's what I paid for my Whiskey Paddy from Kirna Zabete a month ago when it went on sale. I am not sure about the Pocket Paddy since I haven't really followed those as much. But that is a good price for a brand new Paddy.

3. i love the color! i actually just got one today!

4. jaune is actually a very nice color infact,just not as common as the other colors.

5. I just saw jaune for the first time last weekend and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I also love taupe though. I personally think jaune is more of a spring/summer color whereas taupe could probably be worn year round.
    I personally prefer the regular paddy to the pocket paddy especially if this is your first paddy.
    Good luck with the decision!

6. take the jaune regular.

7. I did! I am so excited my jaune paddy should arrive 2morrow!

But what I don't understand is, the picture that Kirna Zabete sent me didn't include the key, all I sw was the padlock. Is it supposed to come with the key?

8. i think it shld come together with the matching key.