Chloe, Fendi, Lanvin, and more on sale at Intermix Online!

1. Intermix Online (Intermix) has many handbags on sale! The Chloe bags they have are Betty, Paddington, and Silverado. Other brands include Fendi, Lanvin, Givenchy, Sonia Rykiel, Michael Kors, and Luella. Check them out!!

2. Is the site legit? The Fendi Metallic Baulotto Tube Duffle was priced at $459 with an original price of only $635.

3. I would like to know if Intermix is a legit site too.

4. I've gotten Chloe shoes from them before and they're authentic. They also have actual storefronts in NY so I'm sure that they're legit.

5. Great. Now I have somewhere else to shop to support my terribly fun disease. :sneaky: :blush:

6. Intermix is absolutely authentic.

7. Intermix is totally legit. And that Fendi bag, SICK (especially for the price) and I'm not even into to Fendi. :yahoo::wlae:

8. They also have a store at NorthPark Mall in Dallas.

9. They also have a retail store in Boca Raton, FL.

10. I just bought the givenchy clarabelle! Been waiting for it to go on sale!

11. Yup, legit there is a store in Boston! :biggrin:

12. The fendi bag shown says it's available in black. Does anyone know if the black is what's shown? Looks like it should be called gold.

13. I believe that the bag shown is called black. The description says that it's black canvas with gold double F's over it. But I agree, it should be called gold.

14. Damn, if there were any Lanvin bags, they're gone now.

15. Thanks for the info.

I wanted the mini Luella.. not avail.