Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

Wow - I love everyone's collection - they are so photogenic!! Chloehandbags - I really enjoyed seeing your collection as a lot of pieces I have never seen before! Thanks for sharing these great photos!

chloehandbags, I so love looking at your clutches, its a real collection of so many seasons, so lovely to see.

One question, your gorgeous silk clutches with the NAP tags on, have you really never used them, or were the pictures taken when you bought them?

Its just I would have to, they are so gorgeous I would be itching to take one out every time I went. I love them all, but the red steals my heart every time I see it - im swooning here :biggrin:

Thank you, so much, chloe-babe! :flowers:

I took the pics last March, but no, I've still never used them!

They are stunning and I love the Grecian-inspired design, but when deciding which bag to carry, with an outfit, I've just never chosen them, for some reason...

I think it's because they don't have any black in them - I wear a lot of black and I always seem to gravitate towards my coloured bags that have a touch, or more, of black in them - to tie them in to my outfit. I think I feel I need to do this, because I often wear brown, tan, or sand footwear with my black clothes and otherwise, nothing would co-ordinate at all.

My green, black and gold clutch has had quite a lot of use; as you can see from the slight rippling at the bottom, from my hand impression! Even though I wasn't totally sure about it, initially, I adore it now! I suspect my new Elfi will follow in its footprints (or fingerprints! :lol: ).

They're not even the only ones I haven't used, yet, either. I also haven't carried my clutch with blush flower appliqué. I keep meaning to (it is black, after all! LOL!), but I'm scared of getting the flowers dirty from the natural oils from my hands, or food and I don't have a spare (as I do for some of my other, more delicate, bags! :shame: Yes, I'm slightly mad!!! :nuts: ) so once it's ruined, that's it and that would break my heart!

I use my Tiger bag a lot, though, as I adore it and you don't need to touch the appliqué (and I have, ahem, more than one spare!).

The old gold version of the Metal Mesh Hobo has never been carried either; but I've carried the silver.

I also have quite a lot of other designer bags, particularly clutches, so some just seem to get left out of the rotation, unfortunately...

It's a bit of a waste really isn't it?! :shame:

BTW, as I found I wasn't using it, I sold the spare (please note - the spare, I could never sell my only one!) of the Fuchsia Grecian Clutch on eBay, a couple of years ago, to (and I've only just realised it, myself!!!)...wait for it...miss_moneypenny14 (which is a suspected username of the former monaco-babe/paparazzi-girl/moda-da)! :shocked:

I can't believe that I didn't realise before!

This was way before I knew anything about her! I have to say that, luckily, the transaction went smoothly.

I may sell the Bordeaux spare, as well, at some point. Listing's a lot of work, though and eBay's such a minefield...

Gosh, what a long explanation for a simple question! Freud would have a field day with parts of this post! :lol:

Your collection is so unique chloehandbags! Really beautiful! How long have you been collecting??? You don't have a paddy???! :shocked:

Secret, you know I love your bracelet bags! And the paddy! And the wallet! (Must add to wish list) Is that an Ascot? It looks so different to the ones I've seen... more square. The ones I've seen are more rectangular... Yours looks better! ;)

I'm loving your collection too sparkledust! Is that navy paddy or bleu nuit? The chocolate betty is yummy!

Keep the pics coming girls!

Lean

Yes it is an Ascot Tote. Squarer and larger than the other rectangle ones with the zip all the way round. Great for laptops and papers etc.

Always on the look out for more purchases!!!!

Oh ok! I thought the edith would have been perfect for laptop, but other PFers have said otherwise. I doubt it will fit my laptop though. I have a brick!!!

Taa Daa! I love my Chloes!!
attachment.php

Your collection is so unique chloehandbags! Really beautiful! How long have you been collecting??? You don't have a paddy???! :shocked:

Thank you, so much, leanbeanee! :flowers:

No.....no Paddy! :shocked: :lol: I like it on others, but it's not for me. :biggrin: I like my larger bags to be big, soft, slouchy, low slung and lightweight. I save any heavy hardware for my clutches. :yes:

I've been collecting designer bags and costume jewellery since Autumn 2001 and Chloe items since Spring 2003. But a few of my items are from earlier than that. :biggrin:

Thank you Chloebabe and hmwe46! I love your collections too!!!

The leather on the top of my Silverado is by far the best leather I have ever felt in my life!

The bedding is from Pottery Bard Bed and Bath. Thanks to the pillowcases my 2 year old can now say "butterfly." (It's cute)