Chloe Elvire tote in brown

1. [​IMG]
    Hello all,

I am curious if anyone has seen this color in person. It says brown shiny... is it like a patent, just not as shiny? These pics look patent to me.

Also, can you carry this one over the shoulder? Can't really tell from the pic.

I :heart::heart::heart: this style, just am debating on the color, and the shoulder thing...

I am in search of my first perfect Chloe! There are so many that I love, though this one I can afford now!

If the shoulder thing doesn't work out I have really had my eye on the Beata Patent tote in taupe as well.

This style is totally different from the Elvire, but I :heart: it too...

Thanks in advance for everyone's wonderful insight!
  2. I haven't seen this IRL, but it does look like patent to me. I did try this bag on in gold at Nordstrom and was able to to get it on my shoulder, but I"m not sure I could get it over my shoulder with a coat on.
  3. Thanks for letting me know. I think it will work for me then, as I don't wear a coat too often where I live!

I am going to think about it a bit longer. There are a couple of bags on eBay I am checking into... of course they are different styles. :girlsigh: Too many to choose from. :drool:

I have been looking for a nice designer bag for a bit (my first bag other than Coach and Furla)... I looked at Gucci and Prada, but I think I am sold on getting a Chloe. I am trying to limit myself to 1! I started reading the BBB forum and realized how easily this could be an obsession!