Chloe Edith Whiskey arrived yesterday

1. Hello, I'm new to this forum! It's nice to meet kindred spirits! Hope you'll like to see some piccies of my Edith in Whiskey who arrived just yesterday. The flash shows more detail but shows the colour as too orange, so I also have also taken some in available light. I think Edith is Katherine Hepburn than Marilyn Monroe - both of whom I love for different reasons - I wany pretty, frivolous bags as well, but I spend a lot of time at work and commuting. For work, Edith is right for my job as a lawyer but at the same time a tiny bit subversive and individual.:cool: I like it that the leather is quite scrumpled.
    Rosemary

DSC02138.jpg DSC02139.jpg DSC02141.jpg DSC02142.jpg DSC02144.jpg DSC02147.jpg DSC02148.jpg
  2. Congrats!Enjoy her!

3. I agree, Edith is a very Kate bag.... and yours is nicely scrumpled! Enjoy!

4. Congrats!

5. Luck you - yours looks really nice. Congratulations!

6. Congrats!Enjoy her!:amuse:

7. Welcome to the forum.:smile: Great color. Congrats!

8. I love your bag..... Very classy & will look professional. I have an Edith ordered in choco. Enjoyed the pics.

9. Lovely bag (of course, as a fellow edith whisky owner, i'm a teeny bit biased)! I like your Kate Hepburn analogy. I can def. see her toting this bag around!

10. Congrats!

11. Gorgeous!!! Enjoy!!

12. Now that you mention the lawyer thing, it kind of reminds me of the color of a red-rope folder! (Since I have one sitting behind me.) I agree that the color is REALLY difficult to capture with a camera. I have tried indoors and out, and still not getting it right. Congrats on your new bag!!!

13. Very nice, congrats!

14. Smart investment! Enjoy your bag and welcome to the forum.

15. Congratulations.. another fellow happy Edith owner! Great bag.