Chloe Edith Satchel large is avail. @NM

1. Got it. Thanks for posting!
  2. I thought someone posted this a few days ago...? It must have become available again.. Thanks for posting! MauiMamma, did you snap it up? :graucho:
  3. It was posted recently and another one became available. I did get it. It'll replace the Silverado Hobo that I just recently got.
  4. Well, I think may days of buying a bag *sight unseen* are over. I received this bag and it's lovely but it's just not right for me. I will be sending it back. If anyone is really interested in it I'd be willing to send it to you instead of NM. Please let me know.
  5. MauiMamma, I can understand where you're coming from. Sometimes buying online is just not as fun and exciting as buying in person.. Not only that, but you cant really inspect the bag for flaws/ ask for a new one before you buy it.. Whether you get a flawless or yucky one is just the luck of the draw really.. Don't let one unsuccessful purchase deter you though! I'm sure there are still many wonderful bags out there for you :yahoo:
    Best of luck!
  6. I bought 3 bags online and hate all of them. I have learn my lesson.
  7. What about it made you give it the thumbs down? When it became available again at the sale price this last weekend, I bought it. Hasn't arrived yet. After I bought it, I second guessed my decision...At least it's returnable.

I think I also have to stop buying bags sight unseen and limit my sale purchases to bags I know I like and am happy to find on sale.
  8. So, I shipped this back today. It should be arriving @ NM by Tuesday or Wednesday in case anyone is interested in getting it. I will also try to keep track of it and post when it becomes available again.
  9. Good price!
    It looks huge!