Chloe Edith Satchel in Whisky on nm.com $630

1. It's still there!

2. Of course the one that's still there is the one I'm not interested in. This one is just not my style.

3. Oooooooheeeeee!
    I got one.
    It was a total impulse buy since I have a whisky edith medium already, but I looooove the style of this bag and I love the whisky color.
    At that price.....I had to. I just had to. (having it sent to my office so the bf doesn't realize that is two bags in one week! hahaha)

4. Correction- I got her.
    Must have been the only one. I am soooo tickled!

5. Absolutely gorgeous. Sorry I missed out on this bag. I am now having doubts about the size of the Silverado Hobo I just got. So! Micamynx, if this doesn't work out for you, please let me know, because I would love it and there are a few gals who would love to take mine. :yes:
    Otherwise, Congratulations and Enjoy!!!:drinkup:

6. i love it!!!

7. I will keep that in mind! I can't wait until it gets here!

I posted in the Chloe thread, but no one has answered. Does anyone know if I will have to work the buckle to close it? I am sooo lazy with buckles (I don't even use the front pocket on my other Edith because of it). I have visions of leaving it unzipped but buckled and shoving stuff on either side of it.:push:

8. I have this in chamois and love love love the look of the bag but the buckle is a pain, there is a magnetic closure too so I do end up just leaving it unbuckled..It's even more beautiful in person but I do wish it would have just the magnetic closure.

9. I am going to start checking this board all the time. That was a great deal.