Chloe Edith satchel...$500 Only one left!!!

1. @ Nordies Towson. Mary's out for the weekend so ask for Katie: 410-296-2111!
    On hold under Ali:tup:
    Great deal goodluck!!!!
  2. Do you know what color? Is it the classic Edith Satchel or Edith Satchel with detachable shoulder straps? thanks!
  3. ^^^ I believe it's the satchel without the straps. However, not sure about the color. I'm sure she told me but I forgot, I was in the middle of dinner and food always gets all of my!!
  4. It's black, if it's the same one she called me about. Sounds like a great deal.
  5. I decided to get it. ;)
  6. :woohoo:Congrats:woohoo:!!!!! Post pics when she arrives.
  7. Thanks for posting. You always find great deals. I'll post pics when it arrives.

8. Your welcome:tup:!!! BY the way you're going to love the edith, I carried mine(classic satchel) for the first time today and I love it! Everytime I passed a mirror in the store I would walk slow so I could catch a glance:rolleyes:. It's such a classy bag:heart:!
  9. I can't wait to get it. I'm sure I'll be doing the same type of walk! Although it may look like this (:wlae: ). :roflmfao:

Now all I need is one in whiskey at the same price!:yes:
  10. Congrats, great deal, I bought a black one for around $670 at Saks and haven't carried it yet, thought about sending mine back and buying that one, but I love the leather on mine, and didn't want to hassle with all that return, etc. Glad a pf'er got it. The black is beautiful. I have a whiskey and black and they both are great.
  11. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :crybaby:How I wish it were the Jade Edith :crybaby:
  12. LMAO! :roflmfao::roflmfao: you sound just like me! :graucho:
  13. Ok she has arrived. But one thing is bothering me. Is she suppose to be this stiff?:confused1: Really the front pocket is what's stiff to me.
  14. My black edith is a little stiff too! The leather is smooth ad soft but not as squishy is my whiskey edith! I think its a feature of most black coloured edith bags from what I've seen!

Yours is still very pretty though!
  15. Thanks mona_danya. Which do like more your black or whiskey edith?